ALICE 40A is bright & airy hut and is located on the front row directly on the prom with a ramp down to the beach just a few steps away
Where is Alice Beach Hut located?
With the pier in front of you, looking out to sea turn right, walk along the promenade, round the bend, past ‘May’s Boardwalk Café’ and it’s 8 huts along after that. It is Bright Lime Green so you won’t miss it and nor will children if on the beach!
Alice is no. 40A and located on the front row
Maximum of 6 people from the same household in and out of the hut, leaving 2 metres between you and the neigbouring huts and the seafront promenade.
Alice is perfect for families with children, with a gentle slope down to the beach a few paces away! If you have a larger group we do have Summer Hut 41A next door, so could be booked at the same time.
Can I bring my dog?
YES! Dogs are more than welcome, Southcliff beach is dog-friendly all year round. Please remember to clean up your dog’s mess. A spare bowl and poop bags are provided. Please do not leave dogs unattended in/out of the hut.
Where are the nearest facilities?
Alice is near to the Pier toilets (open all year round) and to the promenade toilets (April to October only)
The closest tap can be found 2 huts away up a small flight of steps.
Where can I Park?
Church Road car park, CO14 8DE.
Station car park, CO14 8DH
Millennium Square car park, CO14 8AF
There is also parking along the residential streets nearby.
What time can I arrive and depart? Can I sleep overnight?
8am - 6pm (High Season)
9am-5pm (Low Season)
Unfortunately you cannot sleep in any Beach huts overnight.
Antibacterial wipes are available as you enter the hut.
wipes/spray/liquid are also available for cleaning.
Our huts will be fully sanitised after every visit including soft furnishings.
We provide sacks for your rubbish so please dispose of this on departure.
What will I find in the Beach Hut?
- Foldable Table
- Water Carrier
- 6 Chairs
- Gas Stove/Kettle
- Spare Portable gas stove under kitchen unit
- Cooking Pot/Pan
- Beach Toys ( we advise to bring your own )
- Dog bowl
- Parasol/Privacy Curtain
- Fire Blanket/First Aid Kit
- Dust pan and brush/ Broom
- Washing up bowl and accessories
SOCIAL DISTANCING IN AND AROUND OUR BEACH HUTS
- All our beach huts must comply with social distancing rules and Government guidance with a MAX of SIX people from your own household:
- A minimum of a two-metre distance between you and other beach hut visitors and/or seafront users must be maintained at all times;
- Promenades, pathways and seafronts must not be obstructed with seating or equipment ( Keep as near to the hut as possible and 2m away from others on the beach) a minimum of a 2m clearance must be maintained with other seafront users this includes using the taps;
- Please be aware that fines may be issued to those not adhering to the guidance.